1. Cookie files (Cookies) are small pieces of text information in the form of text files, sent by a server and recorded by the User visiting the Online Store’s website (e.g the computer’s, or laptop’s hard drive, or a smartphone memory card - depending on which device is used when visiting the Online Store). Detailed information on Cookies, as well as the history of their creation can be found, among other places, here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
2. The Administrator processes the data contained in Cookie files during the visitors’ use of the Online Store’s website for the following purposes:*identification of Service Users as logged in to the Online Store and indicating that they are logged in;
*recording Products added to the shopping cart in order to place an Order;
*recording of data from the filled out Order Forms, questionnaires or Online Store login data;
*adjusting the Online Store’s contents to the Service User’s individual preferences (e.g. regarding colors, fonts, website layout), *and optimizing the use of the Online Store
*keeping anonymous statistics which present the way that the online store is used.
3. As a standard, most Internet browsers by default accept the saving of Cookie files. Every user has the possibility to specify the conditions of Cookie file use via the Internet browser’s settings. This means, that it is possible to partially (e.g. temporarily) restrict or completely disable the saving of Cookie files on the User’s computer – in the latter case, however, it may influence specific functionalities of the Online Store (for example, it may become impossible to complete the Order via the Order Form due to the fact that Products are not recorded in the cart during subsequent steps of placing the Order).3.4. The Internet browser setting in terms of Cookie files are significant from the point of view of consent to use Cookie files by our Online Store – in accordance with the regulations, such consent may also be expressed through adjusting the Internet browser settings. If a User does not express such consent, they are asked to change the Cookie settings in their Internet browse
4. Detailed information regarding changing Cookie file settings and individual removal of them in the most popular Internet browsers are available in the Internet browser’s help section and at the following websites (please click the appropriate link)
Internet Explorer browser
5. The Administrator also processes anonymized operational data associated with using the Online Store (so called logs – IP address, domain) to generate statistics helpful to administrating the Online Store. The data are collective and anonymous in nature, i.e. they do not contain features which may identify the persons visiting the Online Store’s website. The logs are not disclosed to any third parties.